ADVERTISEMENT

Black on White Crime

You won, barely, last year because our Black guy decided to do it himself last two minutes, I wouldn't brag too much if your five star Hessians manage to beat our three star student-athletes with the help, I'm sure they'll be getting from the refs.
This post was edited on 3/31 3:17 PM by LeftyLarry

What a completely ignorant post. Some people just don't have a compass to show them when they are A holes. What an embarrassment.

Originally posted by BigBlueGuru1990:
I wonder if the liberal groups in Wisconsin will cry foul after the game on Saturday?
Im a UK fan....I apologize for this clown. What a moron. Really? This is what you came here to say? Dam go root for another team. Big Blue dont need you.

Caught two so far. Wasn't serious.
Well, take your pick I guess. Either you were serious and you clearly have issues or you weren't serious and you clearly have issues. Either way, you don't represent UK fans at all.

UofL troll posing as a UK fan. Butt sludge like you can be smelled a mile away

In the name of the Wisconsin governor, I apologize for these liberal UK fans that probably live at mommy's house in Lexington, KY. I spend more on my season tickets to Rupp Arena than all three of their "mortgages" put together. Fayette County UK fans are left-leaning and are way too politically correct. They voted-in a homosexual mayor, for crying out loud!

Bigblueguru, only took you 5 posts to expose yourself. Are you still crying over your cards being sent home? Just think how terrible your team will be next year. Lil bro may not even make the NIT, they will be that BAD. UL will get man handled in the ACC next year, as well as continue the best downs by Cal. Rick soon to be 1-8 against him.

I'm a UK fan who graduated from UK...I'm sorry Fayette and Jefferson counties were the only two counties in Kentucky to elect your good friend, Barack Hussein Obama. This thread was a joke in response to Wisconsin fans calling their governor racist in a thread down below. Put your big boy pants on, sir.

I'm a UK fan who graduated from UK...I'm sorry Fayette and Jefferson counties were the only two counties in Kentucky to elect your good friend, Barack Hussein Obama. This thread was a joke in response to Wisconsin fans calling their governor racist in a thread down below. Put your big boy pants on, sir.

Wisconsin fans ... heard we had an idiot over here posting racial stuff under a UK name.

Please notice it's his/her first post.

We're not a perfect fan base by any stretch. Like most fan bases, we're passionate and sometimes go over the top. Yet, 90% are great people and citizens. I know you have a rich sports tradition as well. Btw - I've been impressed with how your fans travel.

I wish we could stamp out stupidity. Maybe it's a decent person that just made a stupid post. Yet, being post #1 is fairly obvious that someone is pretending to be a fan to create a bad stereotype.

Think Saturday will be a great game. Hope Dekker cools off. The dude has been lighting it up. Honored to have played Wisc two years straight. Hope we meet up for some more Final 4's.

Peace

Bigblueguru.... I mean Zipp, can you explain to us why Pitino looks like a zombie from The Walking Dead? Must sting watching your Big Brother in the Final Four yet again.

I wonder if the liberal groups in Wisconsin will cry foul after the game on Saturday?
Mods please ban this UL troll. Please ban a user named "zipp" from your board also.
He has an unhealthy jealousy of our program.
He also assaults old women. Seriously.

Good luck Saturday. May the refs not be a factor.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/31 5:51 PM by new era cat

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT