ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats from a UK fan

Thanks UK, it was an excellent back n forth game and lucky for us we came out on top. Wish you guys the best in the future. I always respected those Harrison twins for coming back and still liked watching them. Big time slashers and gonna be great pros.

Congrats, as much as I hate it.. Great game. Maybe some of our guys will return for another year. Best of luck Monday.. Be sure BBN will be in your corner!

Originally posted by lucas.burwitz:
Thanks UK, it was an excellent back n forth game and lucky for us we came out on top. Wish you guys the best in the future. I always respected those Harrison twins for coming back and still liked watching them. Big time slashers and gonna be great pros.
Thanks Bro! Just enjoy the next couple of days, soak it up and then play like you have all season against Duke, should be a great game.

Your Team epitomizes what an experienced Team should play like, you never once folded, stuck to your game plan, it was a great game to a part of, not go kick their A@@!!!!!!!

this is one of the toughest losses in my 50 plus years of being a UK fan but your team earned it and deserves all the praise they get. Go beat Duke.

Thanks, men. All joking and poking aside, you had a great season all things considered. Winning a natty championship is tough. Only one of about 400 teams do it in a year. We're one team away from our first in the modern era in one of the two major sports. We're going to try and beat Duke. In spite of losing to them by 10 earlier in the year at home, I think this is a pick 'em with our increased health, improvement, and urgency. And appropriately, a pick 'em is what it opened up as. But the way this team has talked with quiet confidence and delivered (we came to play 6 games after the Coastal Carolina win, let's go win a championship after the Elite Eight win, etc), I think you have to give these kids the benefit of the doubt. They have a special mindset. Duke might too though with their flair for the dramatic. Clash of the titans, I think.

bADGERS HAVE GONE THROUGH A MEAT GRINDER OT GET HERE, dUKE HAS HAD IT EASY AND IS A DEEPER TEAM, HELL, EVEN THE EARLY GAME IS AN ADVANTAGE IN A QUICK TURN AROUND, WE'LL SHOW UP BUT IT'LL BE TOUGH.
This post was edited on 4/5 12:41 AM by LeftyLarry

Congrats from another UK fan. You have had a tough road like we had last year. I wish you well against Duke and I think you will prevail.

Guys, the man in my has to say it. We will meet again, I assure it.

But for right now, get your boys together and beat the damn duke scumbags. You will not get gift wrapped officiating in this game, so you will have to work through it. I am a Wisconsin fan monday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT