ADVERTISEMENT

For all the Calipari hating Wisconsin fans

ArmyWildcat81

Jul 18, 2012
Yes, those that trash him, say his players don't go to class, graduate, one and done system is ruining college basketball etc...

Wisconsin has one of the absolute worst graduation rates in the country...

If the 68 teams were seeded by graduation rates, the Badgers would be a bottom seed. They have the lowest Graduation Success Rate for black men of zero and the third-lowest overall at 40 percent. They were one of 16 teams that should be disqualified for historically graduating less than 50 percent of either black or white players or having an overall rate under 50 percent.

PS - truth must've really stung the haters watching ESPN's Shannon Spake walk UK players to an 8am class yesterday, including possible #1 pick Towns on the week of the Final Four. So much for "they don't go to class".

Personal attacks are allowed on this board?

Perry Stevenson
Ramon Harris 
Josh Harrellson (Final Four)
Julius Mays
Darius Miller (National Champion)
Eloy Vargas (National Champion)
Jon Hood
Mark Krebs
Jarrod Polson
Twany Beckham
Sam Malone
Brian Long
Tod Lanter 

...have all graduated under Calipari. Nice fail bud.

Yet Shannon Spake was on espn Tuesday morning walking Towns, Booker, Ulis, and Willis to class at 7:30am during Final Four week. You're getting destroyed here lil fella.

Nah, it's more about the vacated championships. Let's see. First there was UMass and then there was Memphis. I wonder who will be next, LOL?

Name me one violation against Cal in either case. Guess what, he had zero NCAA violations.

But your tears and envy do taste delicious.

38-0

Originally posted by ArmyWildcat81:
Yes, those that trash him, say his players don't go to class, graduate, one and done system is ruining college basketball etc...

Wisconsin has one of the absolute worst graduation rates in the country...

If the 68 teams were seeded by graduation rates, the Badgers would be a bottom seed. They have the lowest Graduation Success Rate for black men of zero and the third-lowest overall at 40 percent. They were one of 16 teams that should be disqualified for historically graduating less than 50 percent of either black or white players or having an overall rate under 50 percent.

PS - truth must've really stung the haters watching ESPN's Shannon Spake walk UK players to an 8am class yesterday, including possible #1 pick Towns on the week of the Final Four. So much for "they don't go to class".
Actually, that's totally out of context., written by a Black writer who obviously is threatened by Badgers playing mostly local white kids and actually winning.
The deal he's talking about is "graduated" within six years.

Many, Badger players (not NBA types) get to go on and play in Europe and Asia putting off graduating
and then come back to Madison to finish after they've made good bucks but maybe gotten tired of the travel.

They get the chance due to good BADGER relationships and the Badger reputations that they won't get into trouble in those foreign countries, Greg Steimsma, who played in Asia, Turkey, etc and now is in the NBA is a good example.

Yes, some aren't done after 4 years but none aren't going to class or not taking serious classes while at Wisconsin.
Additionally, the admissions requirements are tougher than most programs, this was well documented when Gary Andersen left his job over them.

Don't B.S and watch the interviews and see the difference in the way a kid like Nigel Hayes speaks and the way many other college basketball players do.

Calipari got out of town ahead of the posse. Next up, the NBA where he can be as dirty as he wants. Although I'm sure there will be some other factory that will welcome him with open arms. I hear the hoof beats already, LOL

"Towns will not be the #1 pick"

Interesting, the latest mock draft has Towns going #1, and Okafor #2.

NBA or not, Kentucky will replace him with another dirty coach. That's the way it works at Kentucky. Took them 10 years to get ole Jimmy Cricket Boeheim. They'll get Mr. Cal, bet on it.

I don't understand how a school that gets 5 lottery picks every season and beats schools who usually get none, can make a big deal about their success.

Same fans probably hated it when Yankees were outspending everybody and winning all the time.

What's the big winning when you have All the better play for pay players, when you're hooked into the AAU, sneaker corruption.

I have more respect for a Butler than a Kentucky but that's just me.

If the 68 teams were seeded by graduation rates, the Badgers would be a bottom seed. They have the lowest Graduation Success Rate for black men of zero and the third-lowest overall at 40 percent. They were one of 16 teams that should be disqualified for historically graduating less than 50 percent of either black or white players or having an overall rate under 50 percent.
Are there links to back this up or have you done the due diligence and kept the stats yourself?

Wow, you mean the guys dragged there ass out bed when there was a reporter and camera man following them around? I'm not saying they don't go to class, but what did you think they were going to show them doing at that time of day? Using your logic, politicians bullshitting with each other in front of camera would constitute them doing something productive.

UK has one of the top, if not the top APR score in our conference. Truth and facts hurt. Meanwhile, Wisconsin has the worst graduation rate of all the NCAA tourney teams.

Wisconsin fans can't talk to ANYONE about academics. HORRID graduation rates at wisky.

Your season ends in miserable fashion Saturday night.

Your kids can't get in at Whiskey and again, you're talking about graduation within 6 years.

Like I said, out of context, many Badger players who play in Europe kids like Kam Taylor, even Ben Brust from last year are there right now.
I know some like our great defensive guard of 8 or so years ago Flowers is back and finished his degree, just not in 6 years which is the out of context stat you're foolishly exposing.

It's like a degree in Black studies or basket weaving from Kentucky is a big deal, sort of like an degree in economics from Yale or MIT. LOL

You must have UK confused with north Carolina's academic situation.

Oh and realize you live in all pasty, white Wisconsin, but it's not called "black studies", it's called "African American Studies".

Again, UK has a far superior graduation rate compared to wisky. That hopeful prayer of an argument has failed miserably for you guys against Kentucky, after the national media dug up wiskys absolutely horrid graduation rates. Cigarette Smoking Bo Ryan took the heat today being questioned why his graduation rates are so pathetic, and worst in the NCAA field. He definitely has his tail tucked between his legs trying to cover his ass. I almost felt sorry for him.

I'd be ashamed of myself if I was coaching white stuffs for 4-5 years, and I still have one of the absolute worst graduation rates in America. What do they major in, lumberjacking 101?

there are kindergarten classes that have good graduation rates, that doesnt make them superior academically...

dummy

Wisconsin has one of the worst graduation rates in the nation. FACT

Wisconsin has the WORST graduation rate in the NCAA Field. FACT

Man you guys sure stuck a foot in your own a$$ bringing up academics with UK. OWNED SON.

None of your student athletes, LOL, could get into Wisconsin. None of them. Listen for the hoof beats. They're a coming.

Mac Donald's All Americans? You bet! But let's not kid ourselves, there's not a student among them.

Yet Cigarette Bo told the national media that he'd gladly take players of UK's talent level at wisky. Guess you have more insight into the Wisconsin basketball program, than even the head coach.

If you think Willie, Towns, Alex for example(extremely bright and smart kids) couldn't get accepted into WISCONSIN, when they couldve gone to DUKE OR VANDERBILT, completely destroys you yet again buttercup.

What would it even matter anyways, the players that get ACCEPTED into wisky, DO NOT GRADUATE.

Pathetic argument lil buddy.

Hey army wildcat do you believe everything the media tells you? Or let me guess you found it on FB so it must be real too? Did you actual go research Wisconsins graduation rate? How about this go check their cumulative GPA for the students this past few semesters or for their whole college span. Yes congratulations your 38-0 and have the best start in college basketball history, that doesn't mean you can talk bad about the Badgers because they have a majority of white players on the team. That article was written by a guy who writes only about rascism and will dig anything up on a team that has a lot of white players. If you wanna believe everything you read or hear from the media then go ahead, it just shows how gullable you are, but if you want FACTS, as you put it, then go do the research. You won't you will sit here and ramble on about stupid ignorant stuff. Oh and you wanted to correct LL by saying its African American studies, well news flash moron it's called botony class not lumberjacking 101. Do research and stop being ignorant and rascist yourself.

Wisky should be embarressed. 4-5 years with the lumberjacks on campus, and still don't graduate.

I'm racist? Yet your school has a 0% BLACK graduation rate. LMAO

Sir, the two schools academic range is pretty much the same. UW has 50% of their students scoring on the Act between 23-27 with 25% above and below that, while UK has 50% scoring between 22-28 with 25% below and above that. One should never throw mud without knowledge that it is mud, for you may end up with something on your hand of the same color and consistency that smells pretty bad. I really like your team and coach and know that it will a tough game whoever wins. Good Luck and may it be a well played game for both teams without injuries.

Cumberland I wasn't saying the ACT to get into school I said let's look at their GPA in school right now and cumulative GPA for the basketball teams. I think it will be a great game as well and appreciate that you said it in a better manner than the other guy. But mud is mud no matter what.

Our mens basketball team last semester came in with a 3.1 gpa. Once again, good luck, oh by the way, some great people in Wisconsin. I spent two winters there in the late seventies, just outside Milwaukee, at two little towns called Hales Corner and Big Bend. Had a blast! As much as I love Kentucky basketball, it is no reason to be impolite or rude. Whether we win or lose, it will not change the quality of my life for more than 5 minutes.

This post was edited on 4/4 7:40 PM by CumberlandCat

Buggers being exposed
chairshot.r191677.gif

Your right Cumberland it was no reason to attack I let Army get to me. It was an amazing game and Wisconsin got the win. Luckily we won, cuz Kentucky is damn good. That's good to see they had a 3.1 and glad they had that good of a GPA. Congrats on your team and season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT