ADVERTISEMENT

I am so happy for Wisconsin

Johnnypurdue

Jul 13, 2013
They beat Michigan State lololoololololololo Mr. Pizza lost! Wisconsin helped Purdue! Now Michigan State IS Behind Purdue in the standings, Lololololoololololololololololololoololololololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freaking PISAN! lolololololoolololololololololololooll

IU better than you
IU is not going to win anything but an NIT bid. They played no one in the conference so far. When they do it is loses like Northwestern,lololololoololololololol Nice record but means nothing when you can't beat good teams. They are now 3-3 in The Big and will lose their next four! lololololoolololololo Therefore, 3-7 in the Conference and still many more good y=teams to play. No NCAA again and no NIT! lololololoolloolololololololol Purple Gobblers are just LOSERS from CHICAGO! lolololololololololololololololololololololololololoololololol I LOVE IT!

IU is not going to win anything but an NIT bid. They played no one in the conference so far. When they do it is loses like Northwestern,lololololoololololololol Nice record but means nothing when you can't beat good teams. They are now 3-3 in The Big and will lose their next four! lololololoolololololo Therefore, 3-7 in the Conference and still many more good y=teams to play. No NCAA again and no NIT! lololololoolloolololololololol Purple Gobblers are just LOSERS from CHICAGO! lolololololololololololololololololololololololololoololololol I LOVE IT!
The Purple Gobblers keep on losing! lololololololololololololoolol I LOVE IT!

IU way better than you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT