ADVERTISEMENT

kentucky would've had at least 2 losses in BIG this year

I think they would have had more than two if they played in the Big 10 or ACC.

This coming from a guy who is stuck with Crean. I don't think I will trust your judgment or wisdom.

LeftyLarry, you are right every conference has some good teams. Every conference has some bad teams also. Rocketman, jv is whinny BS. I pulled for the Badgers all season long except when they played UK. They out played UK and I give them and Coach Ryan all the credit in the world. Have a good night my brothers.

Originally posted by Rocketman101:

Notre Dame and Duke both are better then Kentucky. The Cats played jv teams all season
Funny, I seem to remember Notre Dame being sent home by Kentucky.

How did that Karma taste? Bo was quite the classless act complaining about the officiating. But you did get one game further. How does it taste?

Uh, it don't taste bad.

Badgers play local kids mostly, many Instate, mostly 3 stars.

We had a great season and we're proud of our student-athletes, won the big 10, won the Big 10 tourney, almost win the entire tourney, running a gauntlet of the toughest schedule, possible ever with wins over Oregon, North Carolina, Arizona, Kentucky and led Duke for 35 minutes.

yea, we live our season, can't wait for next year and the unheralded 3 star kids we have coming in.

I'll never understand the excitement for a team loaded with mercenaries, Hessians,

It's like you get 5 number One lottery picks every year and you win it all sometimes, so what, what does it prove , other than you're program is in bed with the handlers, corrupt AAU types, sneaker companies, whatever and your Coach , well if you have nothing good to say.......................

You couldn't beat Duke at home, what made you think you could beat them on a neutral court knowing they always get better refs?

I won't complain, UK is doing it the way we want and a 38 game winning streak was fantastic. 4 F4's in 5 years, fantastic,
setting a new standard with team first even with freshman and soph's, fantastic !!!

We played a weak schedule? LOL Kansas, Louisville, UCLA, North Carolina, 8 SEC teams in top 50, Cincy, WVU, ND. We played an unbelievable schedule.

Funny how Badger fans called us out for being bitter, blaming refs, and using excuses.

Sounds a lot like you, your fans, your coach and your team.

Same as Okafor when he put down UK as a "one and done" program.

Same hypocrites all around us.

Kentucky can complain about one call, legit complaint, this was a pattern last seven- ten minutes of a change in officiating.

If Hayes makes a few of those bunnies he missed and Dekker shoots from three like he had been all tourney, maybe the refs have no say but they didn't and the refs took over.

There's always going to be judgement in offensive foul calls like in holding by OL's in football, refs always find a way.

ADVERTISEMENT