ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Card Fan Here

ShortCreek

Jul 17, 2008
A special thanks to the your entire team and coaching staff for making life in Louisville, Kentucky tolerable again! Our city is probably somewhere around a 65-35% Louisville Cardinal to Kentucky Wildcat split in allegiance. Their fan base is off-the-charts obnoxious and to Frank the Tank and the rest of the guys THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Louisville Cardinal fans are forever grateful to the Badgers!

Second that emotion from a life-long Cardinal fan. Your guys were tougher than them when it matter. Congratulations and Good Luck!

Spoken by a member of the other "Most Obnoxious Fan Base" in KY. It flies both ways and you know it. At least we went further down the glory road this year. (And four of the last five years.)
ohwell.r191677.gif

Let's both admit that we both have great teams to root for , two great coaches and yes...some fans on both sides need to grow up. We have something great going...UK and U of L has one of the greatest rivalries and we are both, most usually in the hunt year in and year out. That's special...and someday, I believe it will eclipse the Duke-UNC rivalry. Let's enjoy it.

See you next year on the hardwood.

These pathetic Hoosier and Cardinal fans crack me up. Their teams can't beat Kentucky so they have to "thank" other programs for doing it.

I will never fathom how Louisville fans can still talk trash after the continued humiliation at the hands of Kentucky over the past 6 seasons.

Louisville fan - you suck !! not only is life not tolerable for you, but it won't get any better because you are still "little sister" and always will be. The only thing you have to look forward to is UK getting another #1 class and you have to come to Rupp and get your ass kicked next year, then go to the ACC and be mediocre again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT