ADVERTISEMENT

PSU fan: Tailgate Parking

rudedude

Sep 28, 2002
Coming out to Madison for the game and looking forward to it. We are seeking out specific info in regards to lots that allow tailgating (grills, etc). Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Super Badger
Coming out to Madison for the game and looking forward to it. We are seeking out specific info in regards to lots that allow tailgating (grills, etc). Thanks in advance.
I second this! Gonna have to drive into town and park. How early do people get there/park on 11 am game times?

I second this! Gonna have to drive into town and park. How early do people get there/park on 11 am game times?
Early. Like plan on being at location by 8:30. Park on someone lawn. If you are staying a little later, any where is good. If you need to get park on west side or south of stadium

Reactions: Super Badger
Early. Like plan on being at location by 8:30. Park on someone lawn. If you are staying a little later, any where is good. If you need to get park on west side or south of stadium
Any idea what time lots open? I know which one allows tailgating just need to know what time to get there to set up as it is an early
kickoff. Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT