ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks so much for taking out the cats...

hoosier48

May 21, 2008
That left a mark on the program and exploited the players, also made watching the championship game fun.
Badgers may not of won the championship, but everyone is forever in debt to you for knocking out the cats.:)

Hats off to Wisconsin for a marvelous season, and for knocking Kentucky out of the hunt. I didn't see any Wisconsin players acting like Kentucky's after the loss.

Originally posted by hoosier48:
That left a mark on the program and exploited the players, also made watching the championship game fun.
Badgers may not of won the championship, but everyone is forever in debt to you for knocking out the cats.:)
Right since IU can't do it themselves you have to live vicariously through other programs. IU is just pathetically irrelevant now.

After Kentucky got beat, all the residents here at Tobacco Leaf Mobile Home Lodging Facility slash Trailer Park, we all plugged in the Christmas lights for this Eureka-ish type evening . It looked similar to Times Square or some other similar environment when lookin' out the window of the lodging facility. I've never seen such carryings on as some of the more mature women were flashin' their sisters, the illegal South Carolina farworks were being shot off next to the spare tar pile, and such exotic slash erotic outbursts of human behavior by the mature maidens that reside slash crash in the trailer park , all the while causing some residents to loudly remark such remarks as " Who throwed that Kentucky likker in the far," followed by hysterical type laughter.

Amazing how everybody makes fun of how everybody else lives both locally and regionally.

It's like only people who live where you live and speak like you speak are worth anything and everybody is the lowest common denominator stereotype.

Fact is, pretty much there are A-holes everywhere, coast to coast and damn fine people everywhere too, well maybe not too many in Massachusetts but let's not go there. LMAO.

Years slash decades ago, Mister Lefty, I had the grand opportunity to visit the wonderfully scenic state of Wisconsin a few times, once meeting a fair haired maiden at the hotel cement pond. Enjoying the first Bloody Mary of the morning, I noticed her yellow string bikini she happened to don this particular morning. It was snowing outside the big bubble that encased the cement pond area, making the chlorine fumed bluish pond seem like an Exotic Love Nest. Letting out a deep breath, I sauntered over to where the maiden had camped with her ghetto blaster ( this was before Eye Pods and all that type stuff ), sun shades to block the annoying slash intense rays from the blinding snow storm that was occurring outside. She was from some small hamlet slash crossroads in Wisconsin, and her eyes were bluer than the cement pond water, with hair follicles almost the aura as the wonderful snow. Well, Mister Lefty, we had a big ole time, laughing and going on about this and that. When I remarked something similar to this remark, " Why don't you and I go to my room and enjoy some freshly brewed coffee, " she damn near spit out the vodker and orange juice she was imbibing . She , after figuring I was harmless slash not a chain saw mass murderer, asked me where I was from, first guessing Georgia and then Alabama, causing a little concern concerning her geographical sanity. Then I remembered that because of last evenings miscalculation slash miscommunication at The Hotel Adult Beverage Center, we were being requested to find other lodging options. Although we never did formicate, she did plant one on me beside the cement pond, ramming her tongue almost to my esophagus area, she then remarking, " What have you been drankin' kerosene ? "

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT