ADVERTISEMENT

TRAVASHAMOCKERY!

SpartanBrett

Aug 13, 2007
Highway robbery guys. Sorry for your team as the fix was clearly in.

Foot out of bounds (bit of karma there from an MSU perspective ;) ) but the truth is UW deserved better.

They tried to get you in the Kentucky game but the refs truely went all in for Puke in this one.

Great season though. See you next year...

I know. Bottom line... when you play duke, you also play the zebras... who wear blue and white.

One of the guys reported Coke Zero was giving away soda there in DUKE cups.

Asked if they had a Wisconsin cup, nope we don't do business with them. LOL

You're here a lot, me thinks there must be conscience issues.

If there was no issue why not go back to North Carolina?
Who you trying to convince?
Badger fans?
Most of the rest of the country?

Nobody will buy the story.
Sadly, money trumps fair play and there's a lot at stake.

Best TV ratings in almost 20 years.

Moobs from MSU is probably screaming refs even though Sparty got spanked by 20 in the FF. LOL. Excuses, excuses.

I didn't hear one Sparty fan suggest they were as good a team as Duke or would have/could have won, they overachieved, had a fine season with not one of their better teams.

Originally posted by SpartanBrett:
Highway robbery guys. Sorry for your team as the fix was clearly in.

Foot out of bounds (bit of karma there from an MSU perspective ;) ) but the truth is UW deserved better.

They tried to get you in the Kentucky game but the refs truely went all in for Puke in this one.

Great season though. See you next year...
Yeah, I didn't "hear" any either, but I sure read more than my fair share.....

Wisconsin had a great year as well - it is a shame that they have to complain about the refs. We have (2) perfect examples as to why Duke was simply the better team.....

blew a 9 point lead with 2 top 5 picks on the bench(Duke) and Dekker was MIA.(defensed up)..did not deserve to win

I see your hoops knowledge is surpassed only by your political acumen.

That must be the two for three.
This post was edited on 4/8 10:45 PM by LeftyLarry

Perhaps, with a nine point lead and two of Duke's bigs on the pine, perhaps some of the Badger hopeful had early crankage of the bus jumpin' around in their heads , viewing visions of Cheese and Beverage Soirres before the contest had been deemed expired. Perhaps, when Grayson Allen strolled into the contest and valiantly slung up eight or nine straight points, vaulting Duke slivering out from the red, and pounding into the black for a plus two point differential in only a matter of minutes, it took Wisconsin by some sort of shockingly stunned slash out of body type emotions. Then when the bigs arrived at the scorer's table, it was walk the dog all down the line at that point.

Link.

2for3, I am a Duke fan, but if you are admitting that you voted for (and still support) him well, then, you just show how moronic you must be......

Man has destabilized the entire world and left us with so much debt that when interest rates do finally go up, we can't service that debt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT