ADVERTISEMENT

You got screwed

We couldn't do anything right , they initiated all the contact, Grayson Allen violently pushed off on every play but Dukan gets called for offensive foul.
No ball ever went out of bounds off Duke, never.

The refs basically dictated that your players would have to get out of Duke's way or get called for a foul. Even though most of the time the Duke player was out of control and should have been called for an Offensive foul many times.

On the other end, Duke was allowed to get away with murder, with no call.

You guys had the best team, and play a beautiful brand of team basketball, something this country could use more of. I enjoyed watching your team play, Duke did not impress me in the least. That was crap basketball, and the refs bailed them out continually.

Disgusting for that to happen in a Championship game.

Refs had way too much too much to do with result. You had a great season but even a better team. Bo is all class. Now imagine Penn State's President votes for you to be thrown out of the Big Ten like yours did to us. I feel bad for Bo and the kids. Not your school, administration , or you...........unless you spoke up for us.

Not a fan of Bo and Wisky, but they were a good representative of the conference. Will be nice for rest of conference after Frank K and Dekker are gone.

Nigel Hayes, Koenig, and Ethan Happ give us a good nucleus next year, Showalter will add some energy and we have a really good group of Freshman coming in.
Cupboard is far from bare and Sam though probably gone, still could reconsider.

This post was edited on 4/6 11:24 PM by LeftyLarry

Re: No comparison

Yea but Bobby Knight ran a great, clean program, they can be proud of their accomplishments.

ADVERTISEMENT