ADVERTISEMENT

2015 WI Football Updated Depth Chart

ptowner

Jan 1, 2013
OFFENSE

QB- Stave
RB-Clement/Stevenson
FB- Watt
WR-1-Erickson2-Rushing3-Wheelright (Fredrick will be used on running downs because of his blocking ability)
TE-Fumagalli/Penniston
OT-Marz
G-Ball
C-Voltz
G-Deiter
OT-Beigel

DEFENSE

DE- Keefer/Alec James (split snaps)
DE-Obasih
NT-Goldberg/Patterson
LB- Beigel
LB- Schobert
LB- TJ Edwards
LB- Leon Jacobs
CB- Shelton
CB- Hilary
S- Caputo
S- Figaro

Special Teams-
Punter- Meyer
Kicker- Gaglainone
PR-Erickson
KR- Rushing

I personally think this team next year will be a better overall team then the team of 2014. I think on offense we need to find a great #2 RB and I think that will be Stevenson as a freshman. I think our new WR coach will get these more talented players developed and our passing game with Stave as a 5th year senior gains a lot of momentum. I hope we redshirt both QB's Shaw at RB and all of the OL that came into this class. Only thing I see being a problem could be depth at OLine.

On defensive I see ATON of depth in the secondary. I think we will be very good against the pass next year. My concerns are filling the 2 spots at LB. Right now I see Jacobs and Edwards filling those spots but I think they are wide open next year. I like Figaro at S over McEvoy. I could see Keefer and James splitting time at DE. I personally hope Patterson is an absolute beast and they have to move Goldberg to a DE spot. I love the way Goldberg moves and has speed with his size to play very well at DE. Ideally a (Goldberg, Patterson, Obasih) line would look big and faster than expected too. I don't believe Patterson is developed yet to be our NT but their is quite a lot of time before BAMA.

Overall my sentiment again is this team will win the Division. I think we will be favorites in every game next year minus Alabama and the Big Championship game. My prediction is we either go 11-1 or 10-2. Bama being our only loss or Bama and losing the last game to a well coached Minnesota team away. Besides Bama, Nothing scares me on that schedule. Playing OSU in the Big Ten championship will be a hell of a battle. Very excited for next year and I think many will be incredibly happy with our results. That being said if we don't win 10 game next year I would be incredibely disappointed.

Input here would be great! Man i'm excited to watch this team next year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.