ADVERTISEMENT

An update on me.

Jake Kocorowski

Gold Member
May 30, 2015
Madison, WI
wisconsin.rivals.com
Hey everybody,

I know on the thread regarding Ben's arrival, some subscribers asked about my standing. I did not expect to writing this so early into my time here with Jon, BadgerBlitz.com and Rivals, but today will be my last day on the site.

I have been extremely happy working for Jon (who's a fantastic editor, recruiting analyst, and more importantly, friend) the past six months. There was an opportunity that was presented before me that I could not pass up -- however difficult that decision was -- and more will be disclosed publicly in the coming 12-24 hours about that.

Thank you all for making this experience one of the best I've been a part of since jumping into this media "game." This community is so amazing -- from the meet up we had before the Michigan State game, to your mailbag questions, and in general just conversations about UW athletics and beyond. I appreciate the debates and discussions, especially when they've been civil (and most have been).

I am very excited for Ben's return to the beat, as I missed him as a driving buddy to and from events, but of course, he is also a sharp reporter and writer who will no doubt raise the bar in covering Wisconsin football and basketball. It's been a wonderful experience in getting a chance to work with Jon, someone I actually went to high school with way back when but had no clue who he was (though he knew of my older cousins). He has a pulse on the Badgers recruiting beat that is second to none, and this site is and will be in great hands for years to come. I cannot wait to see what's in store.

Don't be a stranger. Feel free to DM me on the Twitter to say hi.

Take care, and Happy Holidays,
Jake

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News