ADVERTISEMENT

Another Buckeye rooting for the Badgers.

Kbuckeye1

Jul 24, 2009
There are more of us than you will ever know. A weak BIGTen doesn't sharpen thr edges on the other top schols. Ultimately we will have to make a stand beside each other, sooner or later.

Are were ready to rally around our conference brothers? NO NOT YET? We have some pretty sharp dudes we can count on whnew
ing

Originally posted by Kbuckeye1:
There are more of us than you will ever know. A weak BIGTen doesn't sharpen thr edges on the other top schols. Ultimately we will have to make a stand beside each other, sooner or later.

Are were ready to rally around our conference brothers? NO NOT YET? We have some pretty sharp dudes we can count on whnew
ing
I'm having a tough time following this, but from what I can interpret you're rooting for a fellow conference-mate because they're going up against a ranked foe? I think that's great. Maybe afterwards they can tell you what it was like...

Wiggs I think the buckeye already knows what it's like to play the SEC. He probably is thinking osu could not beat us so they are pulling for their conference brothers to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT