ADVERTISEMENT

As a very,very long time Pitt guy,let me apologize for--

Evenattheturn

Jan 16, 2013
the thoughtless posters who surfaced on here to criticize Coach Chryst. He is a good man and a true Wisconsin guy. He wanted to go home,and Wisconsin wanted him to come home. Why in the world would anyone bash him for that? The very few mindless posters that come on here to bash obviously have nothing else to do except spew vitriol. Their views certainly do not reflect on the 99 1/2 % of Pitt fans who wish him well. Thanks.

Chryst did a decent job for you guys, Made you competitive.You had quite a few good wins under him and some terrible losses.

An HC is only as good as his assistants and their recruiting, if Chryst keeps, Aranda, Busch, Beatty and Brown on his staff, he should be fine in Wisconsin.

Thanks for your good wishes.

This post was edited on 1/4 11:25 AM by LeftyLarry

I'll echo Even's thoughts. I just looked over your board and am embarrassed by many of the posts from my fellow Pitt fans. The bottom line is, Paul Chryst is a very sincere, good man, and he got our program going in the right direction. He'll have a better DC at Wisky, and I and the vast majority of Pitt fans wish him and Wisconsin nothing but the best. Go Badgers!

Yea, PC held down the fort for you during very bad times and now you gave Narduzzi and should be in fine shape, we think were in good shape with PC too, he fits better here and we have no Instate recruiting rival, so he should be fine.

Well, as our defensive stats from the last several years show, we certainly need some juice on defense. You should be thankful that House did not land at your place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT