ADVERTISEMENT

Better hope Chryst doesn't bring Matt House with him

• Thread starter anon_4dfwm2pijbr0a
  • Start date
A

anon_4dfwm2pijbr0a

in any capacity, his defense just surrendered a 34-13 lead with 6:14 left in the 4th quarter to a crappy Houston team.

He can be our DL coach, we only play 3 of those types at a time and their jobs are limited and well defined.
This post was edited on 1/3 2:50 PM by LeftyLarry

What an embarrassment that was. Sure loved those two onside kicks. Your team just froze. No heart! You can't blame your coaches for that. They just didn't have the guts to win : (

um, and who built the character and guts on the team for the last three years? Yeah, I thought so. Good luck with Hayseed Chryst and company...

character guys are recruited and/or developed by the "leadership". Good luck with House...

Don't worry about us, we'll be in our usual New Year's Day Bowl next year. Pitt on the other hand, well just let it go at that. We lost a coach too, ya know? Most in Wisconsin could care less. We got the coach we wanted 3 years ago. So feel sorry for us not! We're going to bs just fine.

House was over his head as a DC, just not ready, he'll be fine as a position Coach.

Again, Aranda and Busch are the keys.

Coaches are the ones that put all linebackers on the hands team. I will never understand that situation. I don't blame the players at all for the meltdown on the onside kick and House set them up to fail with his defensive set.

Defend Matt House as you will. The Pitt kids held Houston for 50 minutes until Matt changed to a prevent defense to early. Which was also the wrong thing to do. He took off the pressure on the QB.
I also do hope that Coach Chryst begins to realize that he has to be more expressive, communicative. He is a smart football man, but he is a poor communicator.
Think I am wrong, wait and see!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT