ADVERTISEMENT

chances for a 1 seed

Chris441

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2011
As of right now Kentucky will get a 1 seed. Even if they get a loss I think there is no way they get bumped down.

Gonzaga only has 1 loss and they are ranked #2. They also dont play anybody the rest of the way. It will be interesting to see how the committee penalizes them for their schedule. If Gonzaga is a 1 seed and Wisconsin is a 2 seed I hope to god we are in their bracket.

Virginia and Duke: Likely 1 of these teams will get a one seed. They both will likely lose another game, but whoever wins the ACC tournament between these two will likely be a one seed. Its possible both will be 1 seeds, but if they have to play eachother in the ACC tourney, the committee may just take the winner.

Wisconsin: I feel like if the badgers can win out they will be a one seed. Its going to be hard to win out because we still play a lot of road games. Still play Maryland and Ohio State. We should win each of those games individually, but as we all know its hard to win so many games in a row. We went into OT with Michigan for god sakes.

If Wisconsin loses 1 more game, do we get in over a 1 loss gonazaga or is the Big Ten not good enough?
The good news is that teams ranked behind us like Kansas and Arizona etc. have lost games pretty recently. Seems like the top 4 just are refusing to lose. I could see us climb the ranks a bit if we keep winning and Gonzaga fall in rank due to strength of schedule. We shall see

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.