ADVERTISEMENT

Go Michigan! Go Sparty!

I agree, it would be nice to see 3 B1G schools, but from a matchup perspective I like Kentucky's youth against the coaching of Bo and the staff. They have started to play much better as of late though.

Originally posted by tippiwoo:
Would love to have 3/4 of the FINAL FOUR be B1G!
Didn't uphold our end of the bargain but, ON WISCONSIN!

Cal and UK are EVERYTHING that is wrong with college athletics. I hope you guys fare better than us. We didn't have the size nor the $$$ on the recruiting trail. I'll be rooting my guts out for Bo an the boys.

Though, that all ends after the tourney cause you guys will be absolutely LOADED next year!
smile.r191677.gif

Go Blue but ON WISCONSIN this Saturday.

Originally posted by cww77fla:

Cal and UK are EVERYTHING that is wrong with college athletics. I hope you guys fare better than us. We didn't have the size nor the $$$ on the recruiting trail. I'll be rooting my guts out for Bo an the boys.

Though, that all ends after the tourney cause you guys will be absolutely LOADED next year!
smile.r191677.gif

One and done is not a NCAA issue, it's an NBA issue. Were they not going to UK they would be at other schools playing against UK, UW and everyone else. Go check the recruiting blogs and every kid at UK was being recruited by everyone else. Why isn't Coach K and/or Bill Self "everything wrong with college athletics"? Don't they recruit one-and-done players?

Come on smart guy...what is the answer? Should we hold guns to their collective heads and force them to stay?

Assuming you went to college...if you were offered a multi-million $$ job after your freshman year you'd turn it down?
Isn't the purpose of going to school to prepare you to earn a living once you leave? Tell me what collection of students has a higher average income than former UK basketball players over the past 5 years?

Show me one coach that wouldn't take Julius Randall, Aaron and Andrew Harrison...
You don't think Cal wouldn't like to have a seniors Brandon Knight, Doron Lamb, and Terrance Jones, junior Anthony Davis and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist? How would other teams like to face that lineup? Could anyone stay within 20 pts?

Originally posted by cww77fla:

smile.r191677.gif

Says the Michigan fan, whose team had to vacate multiple seasons due to paying players... Considering all of you scholars saying we are cheating, where might your proof be?

ADVERTISEMENT