ADVERTISEMENT

Great try UW, but Bo blew it

bludat

Mar 10, 2013
What was the most likely way in which UW could lose the game? Give up a three.

Bo should have told his players this:

"Play good defense and try not to foul but it's OK if you do. Worst case is it forces them to make both free throws. If they get penetration continue to block out their big men -- no alley oops for easy stuffs. Whatever you do don't let them get off a clean shot at a three."

At least Traevon got the last shot at the basket. He was the senior and he got screwed by the refs on those blocking calls. The officiating has been the worst in years.

GO away please.

We lose if it goes to overtime for sure and GAsser did contest a long three under a pressure situation.SOmetimes a kid steps up and that kid did.

Traevon is a JR and we were better when he was sitting.

I just don't understand why the last shot wasn't with either kaminsky or something going to the basket with the possibility of a foul being called. now we know the foul would have been a miracle at best.

Huh?

"We lose if it goes to overtime for sure"? On what basis would you say that?

Re: Huh?

HAving watched the game, having watched the team play 39 games.

We have a Pg who makes sure he does it himself and rarely succeeds.We made our best run with him on the bench first half and then again later on.

I disagree, Bronson was rattled in the 2nd half. Trae stepped up again and has hit multiple game winners before.

Sad you don't understand hoops Tipi, TJ is terrible, a me, me, me type at PG, worst place for him to be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT