ADVERTISEMENT

HUGE congrats from this Hoosier fan

GardenStateHoosier

Jan 5, 2008
I really hate the way your team has been abusing us for ........ well, a long time.
smile.r191677.gif

Nevertheless, I am VERY happy for your coach .... one of the best in the country. Seriously. Bo Ryan is too good to be missing out on the Final 4. Now, he's there! BTW, it was a very touching moment when after the game he talked about his dad.

I'm also very happy for you fans ... you cheese-heads. lol This is a GREAT moment for your program.

I'll be cheering for you guys to WIN IT ALL. Seriously. My Hoosiers couldn't even make the NIT. So, as a B1G fan, I'm living vicariously through you, if that's OK.

Again, many congrats.

Peace.

well deserved final four

Been playing great all year. I was able to attend a game in Madison and was impressed with the quickness and skill in passing everyone on the team has. Quick and right to shooting position.

Congratuations on an outstanding effort! To say Bo Ryan is a helluva coach is quite the understatement. That guy recruits FOUR year unselfish players with excellent court awareness who obviously work hard in practice, LISTEN and learn and it obviously pays dividends with their display of consistency on the court year after year. Am I jealous? Hell yes, b/c his teams play the game the way we USED to play it....eons ago, it seems. I'm happy for Bo and I'm pulling for the Badgers, too!

Good Luck! Go BIG!

Congratulations to Wisconsin from another Hoosier fan!

Congratulations you are showing the rest of the nation just how tough B1G Basketball is.
You have one heck of a coach!
Your Badgers take care of the basketball, take high percentage shots, pass the ball extremely well with good spacing on the court, and play hard nosed physically tough defense.
This is the way IU teams played in the past when they made it to the Final Four or won a national championship.
I congratulate you on a big win and I root for you to keep winning the right way.
Congratulations!

My congrats as well.

Bo plays his style of ball and there is no denying that it is effective. Best wishes in the final four.

BTW you folks had a nice crowd out there.

Good to see all the support. It's been a whirlwind run, but I guess you have to have some unexpected surprises along the way in order to make it to the Final Four. The way Baylor pounded Creighton a week ago I figured UW would be in trouble against them, and the same could be said about Arizona's size and athleticism, but Bo and the staff have done an amazing job preparing the players for each team.

Oddly enough, I will be in the Indianapolis area visiting family on Saturday night, so I will be watching the game somewhere in Hoosier country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT