ADVERTISEMENT

Mighty McNeese State Scares tyrusraymondcobb

King Merlin

Nov 8, 2011
Please everybody be kind to poor the delusional poster who goes by tyrusraymondcobb. Yes. we know the Huskers are an overrated joke and if not for playing Mighty McNeese State at home today, they would have LOST to this Powerhouse of the football program.

Just be kind and feed this delusional cornhole boy and make him think this was a huge win over a major program.

King Merlin.......Pure Genius

Anybody know this King Ferlin dolt that appears to have just crawled out of a hide pit deep in a Georgia swamp with piney woods revelations about football? He's a funny guy (no doubt from sucking on methane gas in the pit), but why is he hanging out on a classy message board instead of the frog sucking boards of the SEC? Well there you go I answered my own question. The SEC plays good football but he wouldn't know the difference from a pass to the wide receiver to a hotdog being pitched in the stands. "Duh they're both pigskins aren't they?"

I have to admire him though. Takes a good bit of time and persistence to overcome his educational defishencies to put a hundred words or more in sequence let alone find the post message button.

If anyone knows him personally please give him my condolences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT