ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts on this upcoming season

badgerguyingb1

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2023
1. OL - HUGE upgrade in my opinion! Blaz is the real deal (recruiting wise) and hopefully that translates to the coaching aspect. Will guys like Heywood and Mandell play any part?
2. RB - I'm going to say upgrade by addition. Are we better without BA? Possibly, but I think that one of the freshman have to step up
3. QB - I'm not saying that TVD is better than Mordecai, but I'm hoping that his line is better, giving him more time.
4. WR - Trech and Pauling will be reception machines! Can Green, Williams, Brooks etc...break out? I'm thinking, YES!
5. TE - Is Ashcraft the guy? I think that he could be. Nowakoski is a good blocking TE
6. DL I'm cool on this group Can Neal and Thompson step up? Will it matter if we play a 2,4 5?
7. Lb'ers - The guys that we have here are insanely good!
8. Cb's - I think our strongest group! We should be LIGHT years ahead of last year!
9. Special teams - Is Bertrams actually good? By last years numbers, NO! Can he improve? Of course, but will he?
10. Return team - I'm sick of the "safe" returner running for 8 yards. Can we get a game changer in that area?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News