ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame is going to pound Northwestern

Johnnypurdue

Jul 13, 2013
The IRISH have an easy week playing Northwestern, lololololoololololololololololololololololoololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The PURPLE GOBBLERS are coming to South Bend to get hurt. lololoolololololololololololoolololloolololl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Northwestern is a baby school that plays in the big Ten Conference. lolololoololololololollolololololololololoolol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you lost to that baby school! lolololololololoololololololololololololo You do not deserve to be ranked at all with that lose. Is that the only win for the Purple Gobblers? lololololoolololololololololoolololololololololololololoololololololololoololololololool

Are you 12 and why does your mother allow you to use her computer? If you have a learning disability then I apologize if not I am an idiot for responding. Just looked at your profile now I get it.

This post was edited on 11/16 1:44 PM by old person

I speak for the entire Purdue fanbase when I say, "we're sorry for the existence of the JohnnyPurdue aka JohnieBoiler account". He is either a troll making Purdue fans look bad or special needs and has mistakenly been allowed to use a computer for the last several years.

This post was edited on 11/16 6:52 PM by nagemj02

Nagemi thinks he is a newspaper reporter. lolololololoolol that went out with high button shoes! lolololololoolololololol He gives Sats on the Purdue board that are BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This post was edited on 11/17 6:26 PM by Johnnypurdue

Originally posted by Johnnypurdue:

The IRISH have an easy week playing Northwestern, lololololoololololololololololololololololoololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The PURPLE GOBBLERS are coming to South Bend to get hurt. lololoolololololololololololoolololloolololl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Northwestern is a baby school that plays in the big Ten Conference. lolololoololololololollolololololololololoolol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
457_so_you_were_saying-s599x479-213129.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT