ADVERTISEMENT

Please accept my apology

Pitt is #1

Dec 5, 2009
For all of these moronic Pitt fans bad mouthing your coach. There are plenty of good things Paul did at Pitt. And too steal a line from a famous Pennsylvanian many of us hate, I'm sure Paul would say..."I wish I'd done more." Thanks Paul...you were all class.

We're not expecting urban Meyer, more like Bret Bielema, maybe a little less recruiting and better coaching.

Badgers are in good shape, program is sound, hoops team rolling too.

Most of the Pitt guys trolling here troll our own site. Our fan base has become more and more classless as the years have gone by. We are starting to rival WVU for having the most classless fans.

Most of us will be rooting for you to do well, though many of us don't like Narduzzi for the over the line stuff his defense used to pull, you'll enjoy it though, dirty play is more fun when your guys are the perps and not the victims,.

At least quote him correctly. "With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more."

Originally posted by EPC FAN:

At least quote him correctly. "With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more."
Pitt trolls like to forget that part.

Obviously, the OL's man got a bad rap, he represented everything the Liberal media hates but he isn't without guilt, he should have done more, I feel bad for that QB coach who heard and reported it, he really got screwed .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT