ADVERTISEMENT

Please, I don't care what you have to do...

goblue31602

Oct 7, 2003
spike their Gatorade, put itching powder in their shower heads, ANYTHING. PLEASE beat UK!

How about we just play them and beat them. If the players are anything like the fans, then they are probably already looking forward to the rematch with Florida.

Because they are bigger, stronger and much more athletic than Wisconsin (in other words, they think we have to many white players)

Hmmmmmmmm, where have we heard that before......

From Oregon in Round 2, from Baylor in the Sweet 16 & from Arizona in the Elite 8.....

This post was edited on 3/31 8:29 AM by tippiwoo

Thats funny, Michigan fans were saying the same thing about UK, "they are bigger,stronger blah blah" Except they added we were primadonnas that didnt play team ball.You seem to be under the same impression?

Yeah, we heard that too. Supposed to lose in first, second, and third rounds to teams better than UK. Not looking past Wisconsin at all. We know your team is good, better than a least 347 other Division I teams. Final Four. Bring it!

Re: Please, I don't care what you have to do...
tippiwoo posted on 3/31/2014...
How about we just play them and beat them. If the players are anything like the fans, then they are probably already looking forward to the rematch with Florida.

Because they are bigger, stronger and much more athletic than Wisconsin (in other words, they think we have to many white players)

Hmmmmmmmm, where have we heard that before......

From Oregon in Round 2, from Baylor in the Sweet 16 & from Arizona in the Elite 8.....

This post was edited on 3/31 8:29 AM by tippiwoo

I assume most college basketball purists have been hating on Kentucky since Calipari showed up. I don't think the one and done mentality benefits the game at all, but credit Calipari for getting the young players to come together. I remember watching Kentucky play Florida in the SEC title game and realizing they were a team that was starting to meld it's absurd talent together. I'm hoping Ryan and UW can find ways to exploit whatever inexperience Kentucky has.

From the Kentucky board......

Wisconsin is going to play us straight up is quite amazing to hear. I wanna see a team of white boys stop the Harrisons from getting into the lane with man to man. I got my popcorn ready.

Highly doubt they stay in man to man don't think they have the personnel to keep up with us in that formation. If he stays man to man then it could end up like the Baylor game in 2012 where the superior athletes won out in man to man defense...And that Baylor team had a whole ton more talent than this Wisconsin team

hahaha

I love UW and Bo how this is a true team and understand basketball can be played at a high level by any persons who understand 5 playing as 1 in basketball create a strong team.

I picked UW 3 months ago to get this far I never thought it would be against my Cats lol.

Our young guys have the size and talent to look really good on paper and in warm ups but unless our pg can keep moving the ball around and keep my young cats thinking about best scoring option and not just there personal scoring options UW will over power us and then slowly pick us apart.

good luck guys should be a great game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT