ADVERTISEMENT

Reality check

SconniePanther

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2001
Wisconsin has one good year. Indiana is a legendary program. I think we all need to show a little respect. Let us not get carried away.

Living off the accomplishments from the 70's & 80's doesn't mean much to this generation.

Take the last 20 years -

Wisconsin - 475 wins
Indiana - 406

B1G Titles -

Wisconsin - 3
Indiana - 2

NCAA Final Four Appearances -

Wisconsin - 2
Indiana - 1

So I would think it's more than "one good year"............

Doesn't mean much in this generation? So you are going to pick the years that matter?

Indiana has actual national championships, you clown. So before you get excited about one good year, learn basketball history.

I just gave you 20 years of "history" without the name calling...

Indiana is no longer relevant, Wisconsin has built a solid program that will be here for a while. Clappy the Clown in bloomington has built a dumpster fire.

Sconnie you serious? No way first of all you come here demanding respect for a school that has done nothing in 20 years. What is wrong with you?

Your like the prom queen who won it in 1980 and at the 2000 reunion you walk in 75 pounds heavier with 10 teeth and 6 of those in your pocket book, but you walk in with that arrogance from 20 years earlier and expect everyone to still look at you and treat you like your that fine 18 year old prom queen. LOL. Have some pride son, your embarrassing yourself.

Then to compare yourself and your accomplishments to A school better known for football and other sports should be your first sign you have problems.

UW has accomplished more in the last 20 years then IU. Ill say it again UW HAS ACCOMPLISHED MORE IN THE LAST 20 YEARS THEN IU HAS.

Not sure what you where trying to prove or what point you where trying to make, but guy you failed bad.

The irony, A UK fan talking about teeth.
They won't be all friendly when Wisconsin whips them at the end of the year.
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT