ADVERTISEMENT

Watching with interest

sck1025

Sep 22, 2004
I am a Pitt fan so I am watching this coaching search with some interest and saw that Alvarez is going to coach the bowl game rather than name an interim. How does this sit with Wisconsin fans? Seems to me Barry just has his fingers all over this program and doesn't want to truly let go. If that's the case why doesn't he just come back and coach himself in 2015 and beyond if he really wants to run things his way?

For those Badgers fans hoping for Paul Chryst, be careful what you wish for. Can't speak to save his soul, terrible representative for a University, yea know, yea know. A poor recruiter, only top flight players he brought in were locals that wanted to attend Pitt. In fairness, he seems like a genuinely nice fellow, but perhaps in over his head just now.

Originally posted by sck1025:
I am a Pitt fan so I am watching this coaching search with some interest and saw that Alvarez is going to coach the bowl game rather than name an interim. How does this sit with Wisconsin fans? Seems to me Barry just has his fingers all over this program and doesn't want to truly let go. If that's the case why doesn't he just come back and coach himself in 2015 and beyond if he really wants to run things his way?

Pitt does not have any fans.

Rutgers fans we aren't your rivals. We don't have room for you. Obsess over Maryland or someone else who has no natural rivals.

Rutgers has no rivals. They sure are looking and would accept anyone except no one wants them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT