ADVERTISEMENT

You guys are one hell of a team!

rocco99

Nov 1, 2006
From a huge UK fan, ya'll played a great game and had an awesome season and tourney. Screw all the haters. I like badger basketball.

Everybody is back except Brust and we add some Redshirts.

Next season could be good again.

The passing was crisp as were the swing passes. Very disciplined team that's going to make some noise next year. Congrats.

I already have you guys in my Final Four next year. Hope your pulling for the Cats Monday night.. were gonna need all the vibes we can get.

Good game Badgers! I was going to be pulling for y'all had we lost.

Great Season for the Badgers, with hopes of many more to come. Great team, Great people, and a Great state. Lived just outside Milwaukee for two winters with a cousin, in a ittle place called West allis.

Wisky is a great team, period!!! To all the haters, these guys are legit and play their arses off. Other Kaminsky flopping all over the place it was fun watching Wisconsin basketball.

This post was edited on 4/7 10:47 AM by Sun Tzu

Originally posted by Sun Tzu:
Other Kaminsky flopping all over the place it was fun watching Wisconsin basketball.
That's an idiotic statement and one that illustrates why it's so hard to root for your team to do anything.

You had several fans wish you good luck for next year and you base your hatred for UK on this one idiotic post?

Other than that . . .

I was impressed by your team. They played hard, were disciplined and had great confidence. They will be in the thick of it next year and could win it all.

I've always been impressed with the defense of Wisconsin, but your offense this year is incredible.

Great run for Bo and the Badgers. Look forward to seeing how you guys will be next year. And please continue to kick the Hoosiers asses.

Thanks for the pats on the back but you better watch your asses next year. I want revenge!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT