ADVERTISEMENT

After this game, can we PLEASE talk about positives?

badgerguyingb1

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2023
I know there was NOTHING positive about this game, so I'm talking about the season and going forward. Please, if you're going to respond with something like...."I'm positive this team sucks" or "I'm positive so and so should be fired". Don't comment I'm looking for actual positive statements about the program. I would start off by saying our recruiting has been better than ever before! We're now getting 4 star guys instead of 2-3 star guys. We don't have the guys we need in this offense or defense....YET! It takes time to implement YOUR type of program, let's give him time. IF in 3 years, the team still sucks, I'll gladly eat crow and admit my misjudgment. Wholer is a guy that we can use in recruiting safety hybrid recruits, how we use him HAS to appeal to a LOT of safeties. How we've used our RB's HAVE to entice some premium guys. Our poor OL play has to entice some OL guys, as they could play soon. How are our new DB's? Without playing them, does that send a message to the new ones? As I said before, please don't flood this with negative comments, I'm just looking for constructive comments.

Reactions: ChiefPT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News