ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Bye Bo

I am sorry to hear that. He quit? Well, he is getting old and they are a bad team. Why waste your time. I quit teaching at the end of April when I turned 65. I could not wait to get out. 6 more weeks was to much for me , I said See ya!. lolololoololololololololoololololololololololool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He stayed until the end of year because Gards father was very sick and he wasn't in a position to take over the coaching position that Bo wanted him to inherit , so Bo took one for Gard and the team and stayed an extra Term.

Bo Ryan too classy and honest....remember he was going to retire....then came back...did for Gard's personal problem with his Dad having cancer in summer and dying in the fall. It was too much for Gard being new head coach with personal situation !

I like Bo. He is a real coach. Good ones take time to become coaches. He did not have the connections to get a head job immediately like many of the poor coaches. He worked hard to get were he got and he went far in the Tournaments. You have to have luck to win the NCAA. He could have won twice.

Oh, so you're an old bag, Johnny? Now, I understand your trolling. You have nothing to do with your time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT