ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on a terrific season from a Hawkeye fan

mattymoknows

Apr 12, 2007
You took it to our Hawkeyes twice this year but you've been a fun team to watch. Sorry to see you lose in the title game after such a great season, especially to Duke. However, you made the B1G proud this season and I know all the opposing fan bases were likely pulling for your team in the Championship. Not sorry to see you losing so many studs however so the Hawks have another shot at you next season. ;) CONGRATS and keep your heads high after this great season.

We aren't losing everybody and the cupboard sin't totally bare.

Bronson, Nigel and Ethan Happ a RS Frosh, should be formidable.

We'll need VItto Brown, Jordan Hill and maybe Dearing to step up also and there are 4-5 true frosh coming in, probably two will play.

if we could have kept Diamond Stone & Ellenson, like we should have, we'd have been right back in business, instead, it'll be a struggle to finish top 4 in the Big again next season.

Originally posted by LeftyLarry:
We aren't losing everybody and the cupboard sin't totally bare.

Bronson, Nigel and Ethan Happ a RS Frosh, should be formidable.

We'll need VItto Brown, Jordan Hill and maybe Dearing to step up also and there are 4-5 true frosh coming in, probably two will play.

if we could have kept Diamond Stone & Ellenson, like we should have, we'd have been right back in business, instead, it'll be a struggle to finish top 4 in the Big again next season.
There are worse problems to have then "struggling to finish in the Top 4" my friend. You guys had a once in a decade team this year, sorry they couldn't have hoisted the trophy this year but a great year nonetheless. Until next season...

I thought you underachieved this season, Bo Ryan would have won a lot of games with those kids.

Not a knock on Fran, just saying.

Bo's type on that team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT