ADVERTISEMENT

From a Spartan

thasubliminal

May 9, 2002
I wanted to mention how I thought you guys got robbed just like everyone else, but more than that, I wanted to tell you guys how Ive been converted to being such a fan of your program.

I DESPISED UW and especially Bo when he became your coach. Part of that, I am sure is due to the fact that he owned Izzo for a long time and I hated that Devin Harris dunk at the end of one of those games (I know, let it go). But, over the years, especially lately, I have grown to respect you guys being right there, year in and year out. Then one day, I found myself rooting for Wisconsin bball, and a big WTF came to my head. I could hardly believe it myself

I have never rooted for another B1G team. Im not that guy. To me, if its good for another B1G team, its bad for MSU. Anyways, I thought Bo did a fantastic job and you guys had a great season. Sorry to see it end the way it did, but there were a lot of Spartans pulling for you guys, myself included, which I was never able to say in the past.

Originally posted by thasubliminal:
I wanted to mention how I thought you guys got robbed just like everyone else, but more than that, I wanted to tell you guys how Ive been converted to being such a fan of your program.

I DESPISED UW and especially Bo when he became your coach. Part of that, I am sure is due to the fact that he owned Izzo for a long time and I hated that Devin Harris dunk at the end of one of those games (I know, let it go). But, over the years, especially lately, I have grown to respect you guys being right there, year in and year out. Then one day, I found myself rooting for Wisconsin bball, and a big WTF came to my head. I could hardly believe it myself

I have never rooted for another B1G team. Im not that guy. To me, if its good for another B1G team, its bad for MSU. Anyways, I thought Bo did a fantastic job and you guys had a great season. Sorry to see it end the way it did, but there were a lot of Spartans pulling for you guys, myself included, which I was never able to say in the past.
I never despised MSU but I did hate Izzo, I now find him to be a great coach, though still a bit obnoxious and I was rooting for you to win too.
You guys played great against us in the CHampionship game and I used you in my brackets to make the final four along with Wisconsin and won!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT