ADVERTISEMENT

Hey guys we're in the SWEET 16!!

ptowner

Jan 1, 2013
I know we expect a'lot out of this team but great way to finish strong and finish Oregon. I thought the team looked a tad tired and you could say they were going through the motions at times but made the plays when needed to get the W. I will tell you that will not happen with some rest and they will be ready for thursday against a major opponent that they know will beat them if they don't have a great game. Some notes on the game

-Showalter gave us some great minutes..played good DE and hit a big 3 at a big time and came back down the court with a nice reverse layup.
-We need to get Frank more looks in the post. Felt like he was hanging around the 3 line too much. IF they double pop it out for a open 3 but at least work our offense through him and Hayes in the post.
-Oregon's young hit a'lot of shots and did his best to keep them in the game. Great player and will be an NBA guy.
-Felt when we were up 19-9 we had a shot at putting them away EARLY I think we missed a few opportunities and Young hit a few 3's to get them back into otherwise the game could have gotten away early.

I think we will be up and ready for UNC. I expect a'lot of Frank in the next game and I expect a win. This is a major game for them and I think they haven't played with a sense of urgency yet, kind of coasting through these first 2. They won't do that for this game and if we hit our shots we will route them. I will be in Vegas for the game and will be all over the 5 point spread on Bucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News