ADVERTISEMENT

I believe,

LeftyLarry

Nov 11, 2003
Badgers will win.

Dekker will drive past cauley- stein all night.

Nigel will score 20

Gasser and Koenig will hit the threes.

Badgers win by 10.

I wouldn't be so confident, Notre Dame should have beat you. Wisky and Duke are both better then NDame, didn't know that welfare paid for cable in Kentucky.

Yall go ahead and ha ha all you so desire with your Sterno breath ablaze while you puff that Kentucky blue grass, but I'll say not only will Wisconsin destroy Kentucky's intrinsical needs slash desires for a victory, but Wisconsin will win the whole shootin' match, sashaying back to Madison with all the bacon, all the while the intoxicated KYinians wishing they were holed up in the Motel 6 in Statesboro, Georgia.

Link.

No need to get insulting, I think BAdgers can win the game, Kentucky is a great team and the refs will allow them to bang and maul.

Cincy, WVU, and Notre Dame all said the same thing.

Devin Booker responded best on Twitter after the game.. "37 and Won"

If cats would have 3 losses vs tougher competition, what will that say after UK smashes Wisconsin(yet again)

38-0

Be prepared to be sent home Saturday night. Your season is alive for only a couple more days.

Ah smashes, 1 point. You not only have trouble with reading comprehension, but also semantics. But you are connected to Kentucky, :)

Your hearts were ripped out of your cheats and smashed last final four. No?

38-0

Soon to be 39-0

Love that kaminskys tweets were uncovered saying how much he hates Kentucky. Love adding fuel to the fire, ie West Virginia

Hey, whatever helps you sleep Saturday night. Pure agony, and heartbreak is in your near future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT