ADVERTISEMENT

I've destroyed all UK arguments/attacks here

ArmyWildcat81

Jul 18, 2012
You all have failed miserably in each and every thread/debate. All your lies , accusations, and attacks on UK/Cal only ended you up with your own foot in your a$$.

The only thing that is certain, that is left for Wisconsin fans, is that their season ends Saturday night.

Well, it's possible we lose, even probable but that's why you play the game.

So you're a Brownson? So that's how you're able to judge who has presented better arguments? You're a silly little troll nothing more.

I think Wisconsin fans calling their own governor racist and not standing up to black on white crime tomorrow is a double standard and un-called for.

This about a basketball game, why are you even bringing up black on white crime? Go debate that crap on Fox News. Today is the game, we shall see who wins and hopefully enjoy a great game none the less.

Army you are the reason other fans get so much satisfaction in beating UK. You need to stop all the gloating and chest thumping. You are going to other boards and starting crap. Try being a little more respectful and just talk basketball. You are rather embarrassing.

Maybe you should learn to read before commenting. My posts are in response to attacks on our state, players, a coaches.

You sound softer than charmin.

No...you make post after post acting stupid and cocky. If you come to another teams forum you should expect them to run you down. What you are doing is being an ass.

Owned by your own fans son! What a pathetic joke of a loser you are. Good luck tonight to any of the Kentucky fans who have class. Should be a good game.

WISSKY tHUGS WILL PAY..
uzi.r191677.gif

Originally posted by ArmyWildcat81:
You all have failed miserably in each and every thread/debate. All your lies , accusations, and attacks on UK/Cal only ended you up with your own foot in your a$$.

The only thing that is certain, that is left for Wisconsin fans, is that their season ends Saturday night.

The only thing that is certain, that is left for Kentucky fans, is that their season ends Saturday night.
Fixed it for you, Gomer.

Where are you Army dude? you haven't been a stranger here all week and you have a big mouth dude...own up!!!

I wasn't overly impressed with Kentucky throughout the tournament. Big? Yes. Athletic? Yes. Great shooters? No. Obvious NBA offensive moves with the NBA hype? No.

Enjoy Wisconsin vs. Duke Monday night.

Great game guys. I hope you can now avenge your loss to duke. I believe that the BBN will be cheering for u guys Monday night. Congrats!!

38 and d-ONE!!!
Screen_Shot_2015-03-13_at_5.39.05_PM.0.png

How ya feeling little man. You did play a good game though, but when you play superior talent, this is what usually happens. Now you can crawl back into your foxhole until next bball season ? LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT