ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs NBA team

Rocketman101

Apr 25, 2006
Over on there board there fans say they could beat a pro team. THEY WILL GO DOWN THIS WEEK-END

These Kentucky kids are coming back next year, they can't afford the pay cuts the NBA will offer them.
laugh.r191677.gif

Damn, UK must pay good then!

Looking at the salaries of all 29 players Coach Cal has put in the NBA during his college coaching career, we were able to figure out that his former players had made approximately $283,562,703 during their NBA careers (that number does not include endorsement deals and guys who have played in other leagues, which would significantly increase that already eye-popping total). Just this NBA season alone, those players will make another $75,293,495 million through their contracts.

How much do Wisconsin players make playing in Germany? Hey atleast they get tax breaks overseas!

Originally posted by ArmyWildcat81:
Damn, UK must pay good then!

Looking at the salaries of all 29 players Coach Cal has put in the NBA during his college coaching career, we were able to figure out that his former players had made approximately $283,562,703 during their NBA careers (that number does not include endorsement deals and guys who have played in other leagues, which would significantly increase that already eye-popping total). Just this NBA season alone, those players will make another $75,293,495 million through their contracts.

How much do Wisconsin players make playing in Germany? Hey atleast they get tax breaks overseas!
If they came to Wisconsin , they'd know how to turn that into 75 billion dollars instead of into jewelry and houses that are eventually lost.

Then why is Ben Brust playing in Lithuania, instead of a billionaire in the US?

Do I need to remind you that Wisconsin has one of the absolute WORST graduation rates in the nation?

Sounds like your players are going overseas, or working at the local walmart. They sure as hell aren't graduating or turning anything "into 75 billion dollars".

And do I have to remind you how dirty your coach and program is? Kind of evens it out, no?

You just lost with that last post. When all arguments fail, get proven wrong, always resort back to the ol "Kentucky cheats". Once a UK fan hears that during a debate, we smile as we know we've won.

Wisky can't beat UK on the court, wisky can't beat UK in graduation rates, and I'm completely owning every Badger fan on your own board by myself.

Wiskys season ends Saturday night, have the booze and tissues ready.

One thing is for sure, Wisconsin players don't!

Worst graduation rate of all the NCAA Tournament teams.

Heres what the Boston Globe is saying(written by a Wisky fan!)...

If the 68 teams were seeded by graduation rates, the Badgers would be a bottom seed. They have the lowest Graduation Success Rate for black men of zero and the third-lowest overall at 40 percent.They were one of 16 teams that should be disqualified for historically graduating less than 50 percent of either black or white players or having an overall rate under 50 percent.

. Ironically, Kentucky deserves a lot more credit than Wisconsin on this score as, of the players who don't bolt for the pros, 89 percent of them graduate.(DON'T CRY WISKY FANS)

Boston globe - wisky bottom in graduation

Yup, those basket weaving courses sure get you out of KU quick. Speech 101 would certainly help also so they could improve on the king' s English.

i have good sourced information that the harrison twins, boogie cousins, terrance jones, and mkg all completed less than 9 credits in their first total yearr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT