ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Seed

Chris441

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2011
One thing Im getting pretty worried about is that we will likely get a 2 seed in the midwest unless we win out. The problem is that Kentucky will likely be the #1 seed in the Midwest because Duke would get the South. I think it would be a big disappointment for Wisconsin and Kentucky to potentially play in the Elite 8. This seems like a Final 4 or Championship game to me.

I saw Gonzaga play this weekend, and they are pretty good. They arent as good as Wisconsin though, not even close. Their big reminds me of an Olah from Northwestern, not bad but not a game changer. Pangos and another guard can hit the 3 which makes them dangerous, but bottom line is Wisconsin has much more talent and is much more well rounded overall.
I dont see Gonzaga losing a game the rest of the way now that they beat St. Marys. I know that if Duke or Virginia lose we could jump into one of those spots too so we just need to worry about winning each game the rest of the way.
Its going to be awfully hard for us to win out with Maryland, Minny, and OSU on the road and MSU at home. MSU is turning things around (not surprising). Any one of those teams could beat us. I just dont want to be the #2 seed in Kentuckys bracket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News