ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue blows out Wisconsin Cheeseheads lolololoolol

Johnnypurdue

Jul 13, 2013
Purdue pounded them twice this year, to start the season and to end the season. lololololoolololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A.J.Hammons was too much for the intramural team from Wisconsin. lolololololololololoololololololololololo! Purdue is a fourth seed and may win the Big Ten Tournament. They will be strong in the NCAA! GO BOILERS!

And here I went to the Purdue Rivals board after the game to offer my congratulations only to get a couple of snarky responses in return. Now I see this dirt balls post and it makes me hope Purdue loses their first round games in both post season tournaments!

And here I went to the Purdue Rivals board after the game to offer my congratulations only to get a couple of snarky responses in return. Now I see this dirt balls post and it makes me hope Purdue loses their first round games in both post season tournaments!
You are a doucebag! lolololololoololololololololololololololoololololololololoolol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freaking cheesehead intramural basketball team. lolololololololololololololololololo

Don't let this troll fool you. He does not represent the fan base. Likely an IU guy that tries to rile other people up.

No, the idiot is wrong! I graduated from Purdue also a master from Valparaiso and post grad at IU. This idiot lives with momma and daddy! I am daddy and Purdue pounded a weak Wisconsin team! lolololololololololololololololololololololololololool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

How did it feel to watch your Valpo boys completely collapse in OT to Wisconsin-Green Bay last night? ENJOY THE NIT, LOSERS! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ...I LOVE IT!!!!

Reactions: badger-007
johnnypurdue is a jerk.

That Johnny guy is severely retarded. Haven't experienced this level of immaturity since grade school...I feel happy for Purdue tho. It's been a while since they had a good team. When was the last time they went to Back to Back Final Fours I wonder ;-)

When is the last time they went to the Final 4 ?
Did Wisconsin ever win anything? lololololoolololololololol NO! So being out in game one is the same as being out in the final game. lolololololoololololololololol Cheeseheads LOST! lolololololololololololololololololololololololololool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost! lolololololololololoolol

That Johnny guy is severely retarded. Haven't experienced this level of immaturity since grade school...I feel happy for Purdue tho. It's been a while since they had a good team. When was the last time they went to Back to Back Final Fours I wonder ;-)
Retarded? lolololoololololololoololololo If I am, you have not been hatch! lololololololololool! Lolololoollololololoolololololololololololololoololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheeseheads and Saure Kraut! lololololololololololololololololololololololololoollolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny... what the hell are you doing posting your adolescent drivel at 3:17 AM??? Did your mom kick you out of her bed again? Go back to sleep for God's sake! lol lol lol lol

Johnny... what the hell are you doing posting your adolescent drivel at 3:17 AM??? Did your mom kick you out of her bed again? Go back to sleep for God's sake! lol lol lol lol
I can't sleep at times. I am retired every day is a holiday with no work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is great not getting up to go to work for some idiot! lololololololololoololololololololol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT