ADVERTISEMENT

Update on BadgerBlitz.com's Staff

Jon McNamara

Administrator
Nov 14, 2006
Wisconsin
Over the last few weeks, we've been working behind the scenes to augment our staff at BadgerBlitz.com. Today, I'm excited to announce a few new additions to our team.

-Matt Perkins took over our weekly YouTube show with Clint Cosgrove and it hasn't missed a beat. Matt and I are going to explore more video ideas in the future because he's excellent as a host.

-Raul Vazquez, who has been with our site for the last two-plus years, is going to step into our lead football writer position. Raul has experience working with our team and he's very deserving of the next jump in his career. Raul is also going to help with recruiting coverage this summer before the start of fall camp.

-Seamus Rohrer will compliment Raul on the football beat this fall. He's a talented feature who will also help in our day-to-day coverage of the team.

-Peter Brey interviewed for our open job on the football beat, but we decided his future is brightest in recruiting. During the interview, I told Peter he reminded me of Kyle Heikkinen when he started with the site. For our readers who go that far back, I consider that high praise. I'm excited to see what Peter can do once he gets settled in.

-Benjamin Worgull, who has been doing this as long as I have, will continue as our basketball beat writer. He will also help in football coverage during the season as needed.

I will continue to focus primarily on recruiting and the day-to-day operations on the web site.

We assembled a great group that will continue to provide excellent coverage for our readers. Please help me in welcoming our new team and let me know if you have any questions about the group.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News