ADVERTISEMENT

Anderson Interviewing for other jobs

UWALUMNI

May 23, 2007
So our Head Coach is interviewing for jobs on one day and signing recruits on the other. It's now pretty clear GA is here for a maximum of 1 more year before he bolts after declaring our school as his "Soul mate".

Either way this hurts us in recruiting as B1G coaches can and will use this against us for the entirety of this upcoming season. Never too early to start throwing out ideas for a new HC as it doesn't appear this one is going to be around long. My vote is Bob Bostad who is currently coaching O-line at Tennessee.

Did you read the story- he was approached by the Cleveland Browns and nothing more !! He did the professional thing and reported it to Alvarez! He is a father/coach college level man and his son enrolling at UW next fall ! Take it as a compliment and quit overreacting !!! I predict GA will be here a long long time !!!

Originally posted by UWALUMNI:
So our Head Coach is interviewing for jobs on one day and signing recruits on the other. It's now pretty clear GA is here for a maximum of 1 more year before he bolts after declaring our school as his "Soul mate".

Either way this hurts us in recruiting as B1G coaches can and will use this against us for the entirety of this upcoming season. Never too early to start throwing out ideas for a new HC as it doesn't appear this one is going to be around long. My vote is Bob Bostad who is currently coaching O-line at Tennessee.
Boy I called this one A MILE AWAY. I said he wasn't a good fit when he was hired, I said he wasn't a good fit when he was coaching, I said he wasn't a good fit when the kids gave up on him and we got beat 59-0.

The rest of you can see this as a negative but I'm throwing a party tonight. We just dodged a Utah State sized bullet with GA leaving.

Originally posted by BadgerInParadise:

Did you read the story- he was approached by the Cleveland Browns and nothing more !! He did the professional thing and reported it to Alvarez! He is a father/coach college level man and his son enrolling at UW next fall ! Take it as a compliment and quit overreacting !!! I predict GA will be here a long long time !!!
So, Kreskin, you got any stock picks you'd like to share?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT