ADVERTISEMENT

Dekker & Kaminsky to return.

LeftyLarry

Nov 11, 2003
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Wisconsin's duo of Badgers.
The 6-foot-8 Dekker finished with 15 points in the loss and is considered a potential first-round pick. But he reiterated he will be back in Madison for his junior campaign.
"I'm coming back," said Dekker, who entered the game averaging 12.4 points and 6.1 rebounds.
The 7-foot Kaminsky struggled for much of the game after averaging a team-high 14.1 points and 6.4 boards.
"I'm not going anywhere," Kaminsky said.
Wisconsin is expected to return four starters from a team that finished 30-8.

Dekker would not even get consideration in the second round! Kaminsky would be near the bottom of the second round. Both would be D-league players at best next year if they came out. It's not a hard decision to come back and play on a good Wisconsin team than play D-league ball. Wisconsin will be competitive next year (not final four competitive, think more sweet sixteen) and challenge for Big 10 title.

Originally posted by Sun Tzu:
Dekker would not even get consideration in the second round! Kaminsky would be near the bottom of the second round. Both would be D-league players at best next year if they came out. It's not a hard decision to come back and play on a good Wisconsin team than play D-league ball. Wisconsin will be competitive next year (not final four competitive, think more sweet sixteen) and challenge for Big 10 title.
Yeah Kaminsky is so bad of a player that he was dominant almost the entire NCAA Tournament, and considered to be one of the top-5 players in the NCAA Tournament overall regardless of what position played.

Name one thing that Kaminsky doesn't do well for a 7 foot player of his size? EX's: He can shoot from the outside, he handles the ball well, he drives well to the basket, he can clean the glass, he's very agile/athletic for his size, and he's an excellent foul shooter, and he already played three years at Wisconsin. There isn't a better overall big man in the college game right now than Kaminsky.

I guess if Kaminsky is going to stay all 4 years at Wisconsin, then Kentucky starting-5 should definitely comeback for at least their Sophomore season. (lol) I have a point don't I.

This post was edited on 4/7 8:25 AM by buki919

Well we can't agree about Kaminsky's overall game but he is definitely the best flopper to ever play college ball outside of the kids that play for dUKe. Love the rest of your team, hard nosed and very well coached, but Kaminsky is a bitch.

AND WHAT IS KENTUCKY'S GRADUATION RATE?? AND HOW MANY MADE THE NBA?? THEY HAVE SENT MANY FRESHMEN TO OVERSEAS LEAGUES !!

ADVERTISEMENT