ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh bad choice for Michigan like Wisc G. Andersen

Iowa Hog

Sep 30, 2001
G. Andersen is a good coach, but the way he left Utah State any school he chose would be a bad choice as he was very happy where he was but left because people told him it would be a step up. From reports about Jim Harbaugh, his heart is on winning an NFL Championship not being back in college. If he goes to Michigan, it will be another G. Andersen situation of a coach that would like to be some where else..

Andersen did the best thing for himself and Wisconsin. He stepped back down where the pressure on him will be less. And Wisconsin got Coach Chryst who should have been here three years ago. So I guess both parties win.

Stop knocking Gary Andersen who helped recruit all 25 players of Wisconsin current 2015 football recruiting class. Can Chryst please get one recruit himself first at Wisconsin, and at least coach one game before we start claiming what a great hire he is. Chryst had a 500 win/loss record at Pitt. Gary Andersen has been pretty successful at both Utah State & at Wisconsin. I'm not saying that Chryst wasn't a good hire, but it still remains to be seen how well he recruits, and how successful on the football field he is at Wisconsin. He'll need to do a lot better then he did at Pitt though.

59-0 in a championship game. That shows me how successful Andersen was at Wisconsin. He couldn't get out of Madison fast enough to start recruiting those juco's he so craves. We've lost nothing.

Originally posted by Muggsy Blue:
59-0 in a championship game. That shows me how successful Andersen was at Wisconsin. He couldn't get out of Madison fast enough to start recruiting those juco's he so craves. We've lost nothing.
No, just one game, team was tired from no bye for a long time and 3 very tough games before OSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT