ADVERTISEMENT

Hotel Room Reservations Near Stadium or Ybor City for Outback Bowl

gamedaytravel

Dec 13, 2010
I have several hotel rooms in Tampa near the Stadium or in Ybor City for Wednesday and Thursday nights for the Outback Bowl on January 1. The reservations are at the Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore (1 mile from Raymond James Stadium) or the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa/Ybor City with rates from $159 to $179 per night. E-mail me at gamedaytravel1@yahoo.com for details if you are interested. Please list the game (Outback Bowl) in your e-mail.

Thought i would some advise on hotels since i live in Central Florida (UCF side). Ybor has gone down over the years; first came some crime and then city to oust it started putting in bright street lights and cops to curb it - result is that hardly the atmosphere or crowd that it once was; so if thinking of staying/going to Ybor for huge party atmosphere, rethink. There is some reconstruction on 275 in downtown Tampa that causes delays and stress of driving so be watchful. A far as Airport Hotels watch the fine print as some are charging $20+ per day parking and that is why look economical but may not be. For those on budget Hwy 27 and I-4 is 45 minutes from stadium along with Plant City exit hotels. Another economical place would be Clearwater Airport Hotels which would be less than 1/2 hour to stadium.

This post was edited on 12/17 8:22 PM by jackfs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT