ADVERTISEMENT

I watched the Notre Dame game lolololololololo

Johnnypurdue

Jul 13, 2013
I had no interest in the Wisconsin- Nebraska game, so I watched the Notre Dame -Northwestern game. A good game for Northwestern!!!!!! 43-40 win in OT How could Notre Dame lose? A missed pat, a missed field goal, a missed two point conversion with a 11 point lead and 4 minutes to go and an interception, four fumbles! The announcers said that cost Notre Dame at least 20 points! The coach lost it going for two points with an 11 point lead and 4 minutes to go. The announcers said 13 is not going to make a difference but 12 will. That made the game go into OT and they missed a field goal while Northwestern made its. Northwestern lost 13 of its last 16 games and wins this! Purdue will have its work cut out for them next week against Northwestern at home who had over 600 yards against Notre Dame. lololololololoololol I see Wisconsin blew Nebraska away! lololololololololololololool After seeing them against Purdue, I did not think they would beat Nebraska. Will you beat Ohio State? I don't think so!
This post was edited on 11/15 7:33 PM by Johnnypurdue

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT