ADVERTISEMENT

Nice game badgers--you have a good team and a great back in Gordon

Friendly Foe

May 29, 2002
I have watched college football for more than a few decades and have watched 5 Heisman winners play in person. Of the rb's that I have seen that won the Heisman none have hit the hole/crease faster than Gordon. The guy simply is a great player with speed and vision. I look forward to seeing him on Sunday.

I won't patronize you on the game last night. Wisconsin laid the wood to LSU the first half and at the beginning of the second half. At that point for some reason LSU took over the game. Your speed on defense diminished and LSU's play calling got better and our speed took over. That said it was a great game by two teams of similar styles and abilities. I very much enjoyed watching our kids playing you guys.

I have watched a lot of Wisconsin football over the last 5 years because I have a friend whose son played for the Badger's. Wisconsin is good enough if they stay the course to make a solid run at the Big 10 title. I will be pulling for you guys from now until our next game with the Badger's. I hope your injured players are not hurt badly and get well quickly.

FF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT