ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive play calling

lucas.burwitz

Dec 4, 2004
Is it just me or does anyone think they really need to open up the play calling?

I mean crap throw a first down play action deep ball. Make them back off the line. These guys are just crowding the line on first and second down cuz wisconsin is sooooooo predictable. Coan looks strong and has a good enough arm to at least attempt a deep ball or make a strong pass. That end zone incompletion was exactly what I wanted to see. Put it deeper where either your guy gets it or no one. Not like Horni who weakly throws it up and hopes for the best.

Is it just me or does anyone think they really need to open up the play calling?

I mean crap throw a first down play action deep ball. Make them back off the line. These guys are just crowding the line on first and second down cuz wisconsin is sooooooo predictable. Coan looks strong and has a good enough arm to at least attempt a deep ball or make a strong pass. That end zone incompletion was exactly what I wanted to see. Put it deeper where either your guy gets it or no one. Not like Horni who weakly throws it up and hopes for the best.
Very, very vanilla.

Reactions: lucas.burwitz

Very, very vanilla.
Well I’m glad I’m not the only one to think this. I thought maybe these jack and cokes were affecting my vision too much but it appears it’s true. They are vanilla. Lol

Play calling is disgraceful

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT