ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC Opening up the economy thread

There have been millions of dollars and countless investigations done with no evidence of widespread voter fraud. Even William Barr is on the record saying as much. Maybe the Republicans weren’t getting elected because of the candidates they put forth. Mail in ballots aren’t new and are used all over the world. Trump and Pence both voted by mail!

Both parties attempt to make changes to impact their chances of winning. That may be gerrymandering districts, changing voter Identification requirements, or closing polling places. Only one party, thus far, has losing candidates trying to overturn election results with unproven claims of widespread voter fraud.

I’m not suggesting there is any widespread voter fraud but just for the record, based on FOIA requests the DOJ did NOT conduct any investigations into fraud in the 2020 election.

All the Russian collusion crap started with her, she conjured it up to distract from her illegal email server problem.
It obviously didn’t work for her since she lost. And this isn’t anything new. From Obama not being born in America, to John Kerry’s military service to Mitt Romney’s dog on the car roof, these distraction stories are used during every election.

It obviously didn’t work for her since she lost. And this isn’t anything new. From Obama not being born in America, to John Kerry’s military service to Mitt Romney’s dog on the car roof, these distraction stories are used during every election.

The difference is they kept the narrative going for years, hence the Twitter Files.

I’m not suggesting there is any widespread voter fraud but just for the record, based on FOIA requests the DOJ did NOT conduct any investigations into fraud in the 2020 election.
I did not read that but the FBI and multiple states did investigate the fraud allegations.

The difference is they kept the narrative going for years, hence the Twitter Files.
The Obama birther claims went on for years as well thanks to one guy.

If Trump had just conceded normally in 2020 the Russia allegations likely would have went away as well. And now Elon is keeping it in the news cycle.

If Trump had just conceded normally in 2020 the Russia allegations likely would have went away as well. And now Elon is keeping it in the news cycle.

Trump has absolutely nothing to do with the Russia allegations - those have been perpetuated by social media and the MSM as the Twitter Files have shown. I mean does Trump have something to do with Hamilton 68? Or Adam Schiff? Or Rachel Maddow?

Reactions: Chitownbadger2
Trump has absolutely nothing to do with the Russia allegations - those have been perpetuated by social media and the MSM as the Twitter Files have shown. I mean does Trump have something to do with Hamilton 68? Or Adam Schiff? Or Rachel Maddow?
He is helping to keep the story alive is the point.

He is helping to keep the story alive is the point.

So you don’t think the government employees who perpetrated a hoax should be held accountable? I do.

What do you have to say about the likes of Hamilton 68 and Adam Schiff who knew they were lying for years?

So you don’t think the government employees who perpetrated a hoax should be held accountable? I do.

What do you have to say about the likes of Hamilton 68 and Adam Schiff who knew they were lying for years?
Not a fan of Schiff or Hamilton either. But again, this isn’t new.

Fine, but you can’t complain about this story being around for years and then also want continued reporting on it.

But the reporting about has been wrong - that’s the point. They all knew there was no grand conspiracy of Russian influence yet they peddled it for years - and people like Schiff continue to peddle it. When the Schiff’s stop pushing the lie, I’ll stop complaining - deal? 😉

You conduct an investigation to find evidence. If the investigation turns up no evidence, then so be it. But without any investigation, you cannot say there was no evidence.
That’s not how it works. If the FBI looked into every allegation that had no evidence it wouldn’t have time to do real work.

And basically all of the battleground states did investigate already and found no evidence. Why would the FBI do the same work again?

But the reporting about has been wrong - that’s the point. They all knew there was no grand conspiracy of Russian influence yet they peddled it for years - and people like Schiff continue to peddle it. When the Schiff’s stop pushing the lie, I’ll stop complaining - deal? 😉
I’d recommend ignoring Schiff along with people like Marjorie Taylor Green. It’s not worth paying attention the loons.

I’d recommend ignoring Schiff along with people like Marjorie Taylor Green. It’s not worth paying attention the loons.

The problem is that Schiff is a regular on the MSM and he keeps pushing the lie - even today (go watch The View, they eat this shit up). It’s hard to ignore when the media continues to give him a spotlight.

I honestly don’t understand why MTG has to be brought into this (tho for the record I ignore her more than Schiff), it is just a distraction.

That’s not how it works. If the FBI looked into every allegation that had no evidence it wouldn’t have time to do real work.

And basically all of the battleground states did investigate already and found no evidence. Why would the FBI do the same work again?

Why? Because Barr said he would - he lied 👇

The problem is that Schiff is a regular on the MSM and he keeps pushing the lie - even today (go watch The View, they eat this shit up). It’s hard to ignore when the media continues to give him a spotlight.

I honestly don’t understand why MTG has to be brought into this (tho for the record I ignore her more than Schiff), it is just a distraction.

Here is MSNBC parroting the Russian influence bullshit made up by Hamilton 68, notice how Joe says the Russian influence campaign goes beyond the 2016 election. They are still doing it.

Here is MSNBC parroting the Russian influence bullshit made up by Hamilton 68, notice how Joe says the Russian influence campaign goes beyond the 2016 election. They are still doing it.

I don’t know a single person that watches MSNBC.

MTG is all over MSM as well. It’s a good comp of dishonest and gaslighting politicians to ignore.

MTG is all over MSM as well. It’s a good comp of dishonest and gaslighting politicians to ignore.

Please stop bringing her up, she has nothing to do with the Russia hoax. And it is not a comp - Schiff was chairman of the intelligence committee which means he was privy to classified info very few others see. He abused this position to spread blatant lies all over the MSM. And he was working with social media platforms to censor people who were calling out his lies - he had reporters banned. As bad as MTG might be, Schiff is as far worse. And now he is running for senator 🤦

I don’t know a single person that watches MSNBC.

This is just one example of many. Same thing was reported on all the networks, CNN, the big newspapers (some won Pulitzers for reporting that turned out to be false), etc. And now we know social media was complicit in spreading it. So unless everyone you know is completely disconnected, they’ve seen this reporting.

Please stop bringing her up, she has nothing to do with the Russia hoax. And it is not a comp - Schiff was chairman of the intelligence committee which means he was privy to classified info very few others see. He abused this position to spread blatant lies all over the MSM. And he was working with social media platforms to censor people who were calling out his lies - he had reporters banned. As bad as MTG might be, Schiff is as far worse. And now he is running for senator 🤦
Well she just got placed on the Oversight and Homeland Security committees so her influence is only increasing. A quick google search shows a lot of air time on Fox News which has far more viewers than CNN or MSNBC. I bring her up as someone who creates plenty of hoaxes.

Well she just got placed on the Oversight and Homeland Security committees so her influence is only increasing. A quick google search shows a lot of air time on Fox News which has far more viewers than CNN or MSNBC. I bring her up as someone who creates plenty of hoaxes.

You are just deflecting, please stop. I’ve admitted she’s bad, please drop it. Just because she’s a clown does not somehow justify or offset what he’s been doing for 6 plus years. Please stay on topic.

The truth needs to be exposed massive defacto collusion by MSM and politicians to berate and lie about Trump and other Republicans. Then they moved into lying about all things to support Biden.

You are just deflecting, please stop. I’ve admitted she’s bad, please drop it. Just because she’s a clown does not somehow justify or offset what he’s been doing for 6 plus years. Please stay on topic.
I admitted the same on Schiff and even compared him to her! It’s not a deflection.

Hamilton 68 is now scrambling to defend itself from what was learned in the recent Twitter filed release, pretty interesting -

So what is China doing? Trying to steal lithium from Afghanistan! 🤣😂

Our government is being run by a bunch of boobs 🤦

Reactions: 911sfan
An interesting read though I’m not finished yet -

Edit - there are 4 sections plus the intro to this article so be sure to click on all of them. It’s a long read but well worth it.

“The Clinton campaign put out a statement on Twitter, linking to what it called the “bombshell report” on Yahoo, but did not disclose that the campaign secretly paid the researchers who pitched it to Isikoff. In essence, the campaign was boosting, through the press, a story line it had itself engineered.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT