ADVERTISEMENT

question if JL is the guy

Citrusbadger

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2014
This will be a rather long take, but i am in a bitter, ill mood after spending most of the week in the hospital, so this is where i am getting my relief….
i love JL, but what we have seen in this game have been the issues for the pst several years. I had mentioned that the very first thing he should do is fire Haering and send a message. The same old crap is not going to work. He has chosen not to.
it is easy for him to say in interviews that we can change without losing tradition, there are areas we need to change, etc, but never goes into any detail. Even in that interview with his buddy clint, he stayed on the surface when i think someone who was not such a good buddy, would have actually followed up and pressed on what areas need to change/improve. Why is he not sharing them???
why wait to make changes on the staff as we all know need to happen?
he should have blown haering, melhaff, snee and others out right away and said this is what needs to be done.
i think it is chicken-sh*t to say we will adress it in the off season. Nut up and make the moves. The west was still there to be won and the inaction finally bit them hard today.
the lack of changes, adjustments, and in depth answers to what is wrong make me think he learned so much in the NYC media market. Say it thoughtfully, intelligently, but never say anything specific.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News