ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors

Zack Miller

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2013
Back in February, 2015, I became aware of a story involving Bo Ryan. I was told by a reliable source as to the details of the situation, and confirmed it with various other sources who wished to remain anonymous. I passed along this information to Jon and he and I decided it would be best if we did not run a story, nor make any comment about this story. The reason being is that we value ourselves as reporters who report on insider-information regarding the Wisconsin men's basketball and football programs, but we are not reporters who are in the business of discussing TMZ-style news. We could have been the first ones to report on this story - I assure you that - but we pride ourselves on doing the right thing and letting others report on stories of this nature because those sites/publications may value that stuff more than we do.

I am bringing this up now because while we never wanted this to be posted in the Den, the reality is that I have been made aware that this story will soon become national either tonight or tomorrow. We wanted to take the time now to state why we will not be reporting on any of this stuff here in the Den, on our Twitter accounts, or on our Facebook accounts. On my end, I will remain silent and not discuss any of the information I have been hearing on this issue from February 2015 through this evening. It is a story with a multitude of layers, and I believe it to be best if I remain focused on reporting on the team on the court. My hope is that you all can understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News