ADVERTISEMENT

thank you emperor alvarez

pittisit37

Jul 21, 2013
As a pitt fan, I liked hcpc cause he seemed genuine. After today's debacle I am thankful that he is now your problem and not Pitts anymore. Today's horrific loss was directly on chrysts inability to hire an adequate defensive coordinator. Hcpcs time at pitt will become known as a failure. Hopefully, you won't be stuck having to hire another coach in a few years, but based on what we have endured at pitt I wouldn't be surprised.

Shed not a tear for us, we wil be just fine. Would you like to borrow Barry for awhile?

As long as Barry puts together PC staff, you will be okay. Left on his own, PC will put together a good Offense staff and forget there is a Defensive side. Go luck with the game day coaching.

Thought you were too good for the old Big East, huh? How'd that turn out? Pitt couldn't even beat Rutgers anymore , lol.

Quit being a dick....

Good luck Badgers. I believe PC will maintain the same excellence that Wisconsin has enjoyed for years. He will have a real AD that will guide him along unlike the stooge he worked for at Pitt.
Originally posted by pittisit37:
As a pitt fan, I liked hcpc cause he seemed genuine. After today's debacle I am thankful that he is now your problem and not Pitts anymore. Today's horrific loss was directly on chrysts inability to hire an adequate defensive coordinator. Hcpcs time at pitt will become known as a failure. Hopefully, you won't be stuck having to hire another coach in a few years, but based on what we have endured at pitt I wouldn't be surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT