ADVERTISEMENT

Why in the world is Michigan State ranked #1?

Johnnypurdue

Jul 13, 2013
That little Pisan coach has nothing there but Valetine, Castallo, Trice and Harris. No depth for being #1. Purdue is now ranked 8th in the Coaches Poll and 9th in the AP poll both underrated! Purdue is still #1 in the Sagarin Poll. I hope Michigan State loses all its games! They cheat like hell out there. Little Pisan with his spaghetti! We will see when they play someone! lololololoololololololololololololololololololoololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will drop like a dead fly! lolololololololololololoooll A dead fly on crap! lolololololololololololool

Reactions: PurduePharm
What, you used to junior high ball? MSU cheat like hell? And, oh yeah, they did play somebody... Kansas... and beat them.

What, you used to junior high ball? MSU cheat like hell? And, oh yeah, they did play somebody... Kansas... and beat them.
Kansas? Kansas? lolololololoolololoolololololololoololololololololoolololololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pizza,pizza! Pizza,pizza! lolololololoolololololololololololololololoololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oakland? O.T. lolololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purdue has a chance to be very good this season, even if this idiot is posting.

Purdue has a chance to be very good this season, even if this idiot is posting.
loololololololololoolololololololoololololoolololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boilers will be a tough out! lololoololololololololololololololololololoolollololololololololololololooll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told you they were not number one! The Pisan coach lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololoololololololololool He lost big to IOWA! lololoololololololoololololololololololoolololololo FREAKING A! Now who is in 1st Place? PURDUE! lololololoolololololololoolololololololollololololololololoolololololololol Michigan State is in last place!

This Johnny Purdue idiot is not a Purdue fan. He is a major troll and will attempt to post garbage into every thread. recommend you ban him as quickly as possible. He is unwelcome on the GBI Purdue board and has been for some time.

:cool:

Who is this Hilljack? Instead of being a nice person, you are a total moron. Now go back in your mother's basement and play video games. lololololololololoolololol

Don't look now, but Iowa is now 2 & 0 in B10 after beating #1 MSU at home and Purdon't on the road!

Don't look now, but Iowa is now 2 & 0 in B10 after beating #1 MSU at home and Purdon't on the road!
I know! They are at their peak. Purdue coaching staff is a question! Blow a 19 point lead at home is terrible. That is the first lose in the gym's history with a large lead like that by Purdue. My man Rick Mount was present and they played liked that. They need to be taken to the wood shed and horse wiped! That is going to be hard to make up. That is what you call POOR COACHING! It is all over the Purdue board. Enough is enough with this! They say they start four sops and a freshman. Time to turn the page, they are getting OLD! Iowa is a fifth year senior team and won for the first time at PURDUE in 7 freaking years! PS Purdue has signed the number one point guard in the Nation in Carsen Edwards. He is on the #1 team in the Nation by USA Today in Texas. They say Purdue got a steal with him. He can shoot the threes dribble drive in outstanding passer, he has all the tools for an NBA guard. That is what they need to go with that height.

They need to be taken to the wood shed and horse wiped!

How do you horse wipe someone? I did notice that someone lost their lolololololololololololololololol! Keep that chin up Johnny. Purdue is still a good team. Just not as good as you thought. :oops:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT